Saturday, January 24, 2009

x)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH WEI QI :D


Friday 23/01
As usual, had lessons in the mornings. Changed of seating arrangements & 5a is busy preparing class drama. Writing of scripts, props & many other stuffs.

After school, had lunch with Jelene & sharon. Next was trainings! Under the v hot sun.Trained Trained Trained Trained Trained Trained. Ever since the previous southzone match, My thigh muscles hurt like dno whattttt! Cant even walk properly, not to mention jump. ):

Oh ya, We won beatty sec. YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
If I didnt remember wrongly, the score was 25-20, 23-25, 25-18. V close match. Well done Bgirls! Jiayou in our upcoming matches alrights. We can do it.

Getting into southzone Top 4, going overseas with all the other volleyballers & medals depends on next thursday's match. This is the first time I've been wanting to win this upcoming match this much. Good luck girls! :D

After trainings, mr ong drove me & teehao home. Get changed & went to meet xueqi, weiqi & Js. Then cabbed to Quality Hotel.
The whole schedule was v v v v v rush for me.


5a Dinner @ Quality hotel yo!




Spot me ._.

More & More photos coming up!

No comments: